Our basic offerings are divided into three categories:
Personal Mindfulness Coaching
This comprises of 1-on-1 coaching that will be very targeted and specific to individuals. Multiple complimentary sessions of 60-90 minutes will be offered to clients to ensure that they see how such a coaching engagement can be beneficial in their lives. They will be provided all the information they need in order to make a decision about the engagement.
After the complementary sessions, a coaching plan will be created that will serve their specific needs. There will be regular follow up along with evaluations at regular intervals.
Executive Mindfulness Coaching
This comprises of 1-on-1 coaching that will be very targeted and specific to individuals working in a business/corporate environment. Multiple complimentary sessions of 60-90 minutes will be offered to clients to ensure that they see how such a coaching engagement can be beneficial in their professional lives. They will be provided all the information they need in order to make a decision about the engagement.
After the complementary sessions, a detailed plan will be created that will serve their specific needs. There will be regular follow up along with evaluations at regular intervals.
Group Mindfulness Coaching
This comprises of 6-8 weeks program that will be tailor made to meet specific requirements of the group. A typical program will cover the sessions listed below. Each session lasts for 90 minutes. These sessions can also be tailored to the needs of the specific group.
The “Introduction to Mindfulness” program will be an eight week program that will introduce participants to the broad and deep nature of the practice.
- What is mindfulness
- Why has mindfulness gained such mainstream popularity in the West?
- Seven Essentials of Mindfulness Practice
- What mindfulness is not?
- The benefits of mindfulness meditation
- Overview of mindfulness of breathing
- Amazing, portable and ever-present tool to use for our mindfulness practice
- The whole-body breath, the long breath and the short breath
- Relaxing the breath and the body
- Therapeutic benefits of this practice for sleep disorders and pain management
- Overview of mindfulness of the body
- The body scan practice and group discussion.
- Deconstructing the experience of pain or discomfort.
- Primary pain and secondary pain
- How Body Scan Transforms Suffering
- The role of mindfulness in addressing stress
- The role of resistance in our experience
- Unique aspect of mindfulness of body experience
- What are feeling tones?
- Three basic components to an emotion
- Genesis of all addictive behavior
- Bad experience vs suffering
- Practicing with Emotions: RAIN Method
- Rewiring Your Emotions
- René Descartes’ proposition “I think, therefore I am”
- Importance of labeling the difficult thoughts.
- Peculiar nature of thoughts as opposed to other 5 senses
- content of thinking vs process of thinking
- The exercise of “Mental Noting”
- Key insights from our mindfulness practices so far – Three basic facts of all phenomena
- Relevance of mindfulness practice to Quantum Mechanics
- Relevance of mindfulness practice to Quantum Biology
- Terror Management Theory
- The theory of ‘Self Illusion’
- What is Loving kindness?
- Great expansive power of loving kindness
- Dissolver of our current and future aversive experiences
- Dissolving the boundaries between loving-kindness and mindfulness practices
- What is Tonglen?
- Origins of this practice
- Refining and purifying one’s motivations and attitudes
- Leveraging suffering of others to open our hearts
- Developing our ability to be present for suffering and offering us a way to cultivate natural mercy
- Prominent teacher who has popularized this practice in the West: Pema Chödrön
By the end of the eight-week course, participants will have gained an understanding of the multi-faceted nature and benefits of this practice.
Please click on the “Contact Us” menu option to start the engagement process.